Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Because everyone else is doing it...

I have always enjoyed reading the blogs of others.  There are some amazing writers out there!

But it was very recently that I read a blog that touched me. Her posts were extremely personal but she posted them in the hopes that what she wrote might helpe somebody else. You know whom you are.. .thank you!

I am not about to write many very personal things and hope it will do someone some good... but it showed me how important a blog can be for journalizing, self expression, and the amusement and benefit of your friends. (because what are friends for if not amusement?)

I hope to post funny things that happen to me and Seth. 
I wish to document important things that happen in my life such as trying to get pregnant, pregnancy, nursing, church activity, etc.

I also hope to post randomness. I hope I succeed.
My success is only rated by your enjoyment in reading... so please comment! Send me private messages! Just enjoy! :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment